Please join us for our monthly Garden Planning Meeting this Wednesday, February 23, 6:30 – 8:00 pm at Terrazas Library. The library is at 1105 East Cesar Chavez (just west of Waller Street).
Everyone is welcomed. It’s a good opportunity to find out what’s going on at the garden and to decide if you want to be involved in the organizing, planning, and visioning that is necessary to make our garden successful.
Proposed Meeting Agenda:
- Committee and work team meetings (6:30-7:00) — team check-ins plus the opportunity for those who are not on a committee to find one to join
- Introductions - Use the leader roles from last meeting to introduce yourself (see StarHawk’s spirit tasks in the meeting minutes to determine the “informal” roles you take on in a group)
- Reports from committees and work teams
- Calendar of workdays and volunteer group participation
- Community Garden Tour – May 1
- Grant possibilities
- Sign making
- What else? Please email our admin team if you have something to add!
We have a lot to discuss! A number of exciting work projects are underway and to comply with our Austin Parks Foundation grant, most of these projects need to be completed by the end of May. W’re going to be enjoying a very busy spring!
See you Wednesday!